Why Come Here?
Create a family oriented practice in which staff is unified, educated and organized. Therefore, a professionally fulfilled staff will provide a trustworthy, modern environment for educated patients to refer friends and family. “Patients don't care how much we know until they know how much we care."
Whether you want a subtle change, such as whitening your teeth, or a dramatic makeover, Newtown Dental Care is the office to help you create the smile of your dreams.
To make your visit with us more enjoyable and informative we offer:
- Intraoral TV camera. Deciding what is best for you is difficult without good information. The intraoral camera helps to give you this information, you no longer just have to imagine what we are talking about. The camera, about the size of a large pen, lets you see up close the condition of your teeth so you can understand the need to correct any problems we might find.
- Nitrous Oxide. This can help an extremely anxious person relax during their treatment.
- TV in every room. If you would like to keep up with current events during your visit with us, or just want to watch the "soaps," just ask and the remote control is yours.
- Warm towels - these feel really great and soothing after your treatment is done.
- Wheelchair accessibility. This office can accommodate people in wheelchairs.