To insure your safety, all procedures at our office exceed even the most stringent guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA).
- All instruments and handpieces are steam autoclaved after every use and disposable items are utilized wherever appropriate.
- Patients and staff wear protective safety glasses during treatment.
- Disposable gloves are worn while treating patients and are never used on more than one patient.
- Staff members wear masks during the procedures to protect our patients.
- All areas that are touched during the procedures are covered with a plastic wrap and changed after each patient so as to eliminate the potential of cross contamination.
- All surfaces, chairs, lights and units are thoroughly disinfected before and after every patient use.
- Weekly spore checking is done to insure that our steam autoclave properly destroys all germs.