ZOOM In-Office Whitening for only $399.00!
Complete the form below or call our office to take advantage of this offer.
Offer Expires 08/22/2018
To insure your safety, all procedures at our office exceed even the most stringent guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA).
- All instruments and handpieces are steam autoclaved after every use and disposable items are utilized wherever appropriate.
- Patients and staff wear protective safety glasses during treatment.
- Disposable gloves are worn while treating patients and are never used on more than one patient.
- Staff members wear masks during the procedures to protect our patients.
- All areas that are touched during the procedures are covered with a plastic wrap and changed after each patient so as to eliminate the potential of cross contamination.
- All surfaces, chairs, lights and units are thoroughly disinfected before and after every patient use.
- Weekly spore checking is done to insure that our steam autoclave properly destroys all germs.
A Smile. It costs nothing, but creates much. It enriches those who receive, without impoverishing those who give. It happens in a flash and the memory of it lasts forever. None are so rich that they can get along without it, and none are so poor but are richer for a smile. Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed or stolen, for it is something that is no earthly good to anyone until it is given away.